POSITION TITLE: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES STATUS: EXEMPT
SHIFT: FIRST SHIFT REPORTS TO: PRESIDENT/C.E.O.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for effectively administering proactive HR policies/practices, coordinating the staffing needs including sourcing and selection, and administering compensation, employment and benefit related programs.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Talent acquisition, recruiting and staffing
- Direct the performance management process
- Organizational development
- Compliance to all applicable laws & regulations as they pertain to human resources
- Compensation and benefits
- Policy development and documentation
- Succession planning
- Engagement and retention
- Employee relations
- Employee services and counseling
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in employee management, HRIS systems, employee relations, selection, compensation, fair employment practices and regulations, employee benefits, wage and hour compliance, and policy development.
- A minimum of 3 years in a human resources management role in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR/SPHR certification.
Applicants can attach resume here (PDF or Word documents ONLY) :
Applicants can also send in a resume:
3535 Jefferson Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Email resume to: Char Woyak